Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another St. Louis Gem

As stated before, I am trying to appreciate and take advantage of all the cool things about St. Louis while I can. I should have a lot of opportunities this weekend when Suzanne visits. We will be checking out the Art Museum (free!) or the Botanical Gardens. But, what I really wanted to write about is St. Louis Restaurant Week. Throughout the course of the year, different areas in St. Louis (downtown, clayton, ect.) will have "Restaurant Week." During this week, really pricey, fancy restaurants in that part of the city offer $25 dollar tasting menus (usually 3-5 courses.) It is a pretty good deal and an opportunity to get a really nice meal for much less than you would usually pay. Anyway, Downtown Restaurant week is August 23-29, and Drew and I are psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment